Platform Settings interface aims to provide you the admin or a user an interface to manage various settings of the platform.
- Adding a role to an user from a list of available roles with quick search
- Filtering users by role
- Deactivate user from logging in
- Search a user by their name or email ID
Roles and Permissions
- Viewing list of roles, title description and number of users assigned to that role.
- Creating a new role with a name, description and select a list of APIs that provides access.
Admin views the license status of the platform and can update the License. Once the validation is successful, platform gets updated with the privileges in the new license.
- Admin can enable/disable the audit for the platform, and can mention number of days to retain the logs.
- Interface also shows a quick logs of audit logging changes by different admins of the platform.
- Engine Manager lets you add machines to your Engine(Execution environment) by providing the the machine ip, username and SSH key.
- You can view the list of already connected machines (with configuration and the status) to your platform engine.
- You can edit the configuration of the machines and also you can disconnect a machine from engine.
Using the Update manager, you can view the current versions of the app and softwares in the platform(Core, Engine and Apps) and can update them to the latest versions/release of the apps.
- Configuring HDFS for user’s workspace
- Configure the maximum workspace provided to each user
- View a quick summary of space usage per files and Notebook
- Clear files with one click of disabled user’s workspace
Open requests feature lets the admin/admins of the platform to view all the requests made by the users of the platform in the organization to the platform admin.
Using Library manager, you can view list of all the system library packages with their details, You can update them to their latest versions and delete the libraries (if you are an admin). You can upload new libraries to the platform using the “Add Library” option available in the Library manager view.